- Performing physical, metallographic, analytical and chemical testing of materials and production parts
- Documentation and archiving of measurement and analysis results
- Consultation and support of the internal departments in materials issues
- Entrance inspection and decision on the use of raw material
- Completed training as a material tester or a comparable technical vocational training
- Strong in contact, communicative and competent team player with a systematic approach
- Good motivation and a high sense of responsibility
- Good IT user knowledge, especially in SAP and MS Office
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Willingness to shift work and continuous training
Find here the job advertisement as PDF-file.
We look forward to receive your application, preferably by e-mail to email@example.com, stating the possible starting date and your payment request.
Each and every part counts at GEDIA:
Each part - because we develop and produce innovative structural components together with almost all automotive manufacturers. And every part - because this wouldn‘t be possible without our 3.800 motivated and qualified employees.